the KA Football Leagues Global Rating July 2023
Changes from last ranking
LEAGUES PROMOTED TO THE TOP HOME TABLE
- Eerste Divisie (NED2)
- New Zealand National League (NZL)
- Ligi Kuu Tanzania Bara (TAN)
LEAGUES MOVED DOWN TO THE YARD TABLE FROM THE HOME TABLE
- Liga Nacional de Fútbol de Guatemala (GUA)
- Primera División del Perú (PER)
- Қазақстан Премьер Лигасы (KAZ)
LEAGUES SHIFTED UP TO THE YARD TABLE
- I liga (POL2)
- Liga 3 (POR3)
- National Premier Leagues & Football Northern Territory (AUS2)
- 1. Divisjon OBOS-ligaen (NOR2)
- Eerste Nationale – Nationale 1 (BEL3)
- Regionalliga (GER4)
- Campeonato de Portugal (POR4)
- Tweede Divisie (NED3)
- Second Division League – دوري الدرجة الثانية السعودي (KSA3)
- Divisions of the forth level of the US league system (USA4)
- Serie D (ITA4)
- SKNFA Premier League (SKN)
- National League North/South (ENG6)
- Tercera Federación (ESP5)
- Divisions of the seventh level of the English league system (ENG7)
- Divisions of the eighth level of the English league system (ENG8)
- Campeonato Nacional de Fútbol de Cuba (CUB)
- FFAS Senior League (ASA)
- Heerka Koowaad ee Soomaali (SOM)
LEAGUES MOVED TO THE LOCAL GRADE OF THE ELEMENTARY CLASS
- Ettan Fotboll (SWE3)
- Liga Nacional de Ascenso (HON2)
- Comoros Premier League (COM)
- Liberian First Division (LIB)
- Lesotho Premier League (LES)
- GFA Premier League (GRN)
- Liga de Elite (MAC)
- Ligue Nationale de Football (CHA)
- Lao League 1 – ລາວ ພຣີເມຍລີກ (LAO)
- Provo Premier League (TCA)
- Tonga Major League (TGA)
- Categoría Primera B (COL2)
- Azadegan League – ليگ آزادگان (IRN2)
- Promé Divishon (CUW)
- China League One – 中国足球协会甲级联赛 (CHN2)
The Yard Table is a side table to the Top Home Table of the KA Football Leagues Global Rating. The Yard Table starts ranking since the next spot after the last position in the Home Table (see column “Pos”).
Subclasses of Elementary Class
The Yard Table contains the Elementary Class ❖ countries and leagues. The Elementary Class consists of 4 subclasses: National Grade Ⲁ, Union Grade β1, Regional Grade β2 and Local Grade Ɣ, which regards hierarchy within every continent.
Examples of Leagues
In the Yard Table you’ll find the top-level league divisions of countries that show noticeable international presence (e.g. Primera División del Perú, Canadian Premier League, Nigerian Professional Football League, Liga de Fútbol Profesional Boliviano, Primera División de Venezuela, Philippines Football League, Indian Super League , Premier Division of Ireland). One can check also USL Championship rating and rating other lower-level league divisions like: TFF 1. Lig, EFL League One, Segunda División B RFEF – marked as National Grade, Union Grade or Regional Grade.
Aggregate table – how should data be analyzed correctly?
The Yard Table is an aggregated table for all continents, and it is visible on this page only for working purpose.
Because leagues included in Elementary Class provide not enough relevant & important data – they should be compare within particular continents. To do this, filter the table by selecting a specific continent. A list showing the positions of leagues within a given continent gives a more realistic picture of the balance of power within a club football than the picture resulting from a view of the entire Yard Table.
In the continental view, you can always see that the subclasses are ranked correctly, in descending order from the National Grade to the Regional Grade (which is not always the way they are seen in the global view). The order within continents can be seen in the last column “Cont Mode Pos”. Positioning is done in the same way as in the aggregate table, ie the highest position is marked as the next spot after the last place in the Top Home Table.
How to operate with the Yard Table you can see in this pdf file.
Leagues of other countries and all lower level divisions (except those that have been qualified to the upper classes) are consolidated in subclass with Local Grade, being outside of the Yard Table