The ranking shows what leagues have the biggest impact for the results of the EURO 2020. About procedure one can read on the page bottom.
the best and most impactful leagues
|1||ENG1 🏴||Premier League||ENG 🏴||120||87,5%||153||ENG1||1366,528||30|
|2||GER1 🇩🇪||Bundesliga||GER 🇩🇪||85||88,2%||92||GER1||752,333||28|
|3||ITA1 🇮🇹||Serie A||ITA 🇮🇹||69||94,2%||75||ITA1||674,107||37|
|4||ESP1 🇪🇸||La Liga||ESP 🇪🇸||40||90,0%||42||esp1||372,626||8|
|5||FRA1 🇫🇷||Ligue 1||FRA 🇫🇷||28||64,3%||30||FRA1||236,810||7|
|6||ENG2 🏴||EFL Championship||ENG 🏴||31||51,6%||153||ENG2||193,055||2|
|7||RUS1 🇷🇺||Российская Премьер-Лига||RUS 🇷🇺||32||78,1%||32||RUS1||128,808||3|
|8||NED1 🇳🇱||Eredivisie||NED 🇳🇱||17||64,7%||17||NED1||90,184||2|
|9||UKR1 🇺🇦||Українська Прем'єр-Лі́га||UKR 🇺🇦||19||68,4%||19||UKR1||87,714||1|
|10||CZE1 🇨🇿||1. Česká Fotbalová Liga||CZE 🇨🇿||15||73,3%||15||CZE1||71,585||1|
|11||BEL1 🇧🇪||First Division A Pro League||BEL 🇧🇪||10||80,0%||10||bel1||63,959||2|
|12||TUR1 🇹🇷||Süper Lig||TUR 🇹🇷||17||64,7%||18||TUR1||58,567||1|
|13||DEN1 🇩🇰||Superligaen||DEN 🇩🇰||7||57,1%||9||DEN1||56,498||0|
|14||CRO1 🇭🇷||Prva Liga||CRO 🇭🇷||13||84,6%||13||CRO1||55,292||2|
|15||GER2 🇩🇪||2. Bundesliga||GER 🇩🇪||7||42,9%||92||GER2||52,415||0|
|16||POR1 🇵🇹||Primeira Liga||POR 🇵🇹||8||75,0%||8||POR1||49,372||3|
|17||SWE1 🇸🇪||Allsvenskan||SWE 🇸🇪||7||85,7%||8||SWE1||47,927||0|
|18||HUN1 🇭🇺||Nemzeti Bajnokság||HUN 🇭🇺||17||76,5%||17||HUN1||47,289||1|
|19||ITA2 🇮🇹||Serie B||ITA 🇮🇹||6||66,7%||75||ITA2||38,015||0|
|20||SCO1 🏴||Scottish Premiership||SCO 🏴||14||64,3%||14||SCO1||36,563||1|
|21||POL1 🇵🇱||Ekstraklasa||POL 🇵🇱||9||66,7%||9||POL1||36,315||0|
|22||USA1 🇺🇸||Major League Soccer||USA 🇺🇸||7||85,7%||7||USA1||30,557||0|
|23||CYP1 🇨🇾||Παγκύπριο Πρωτάθλημα Α΄ Κατηγορίας||CYP 🇨🇾||8||62,5%||8||cyp1||30,175||0|
|24||SUI1 🇨🇭||Super League||SUI 🇨🇭||6||50,0%||6||SUI1||28,973||0|
|25||CHN1 🇨🇳||中国足球协会超级联赛||CHN 🇨🇳||3||100,0%||3||CHN1||28,413||1|
|26||GRE1 🇬🇷||Ελληνική Σούπερ Λίγκα||GRE 🇬🇷||2||100,0%||3||GRE1||17,034||0|
|27||JPN1 🇯🇵||J1リーグ||JPN 🇯🇵||1||100,0%||1||JPN1||15,420||0|
|28||ENG3 🏴||League One||ENG 🏴||2||50,0%||153||ENG3||11,444||0|
|29||SVK1 🇸🇰||Superliga||SVK 🇸🇰||4||100,0%||4||SVK1||11,288||1|
|30||TUR2 🇹🇷||TFF 1. Lig||TUR 🇹🇷||1||0,0%||18||TUR2||8,174||0|
|31||DEN2 🇩🇰||Danish 1st Division||DEN 🇩🇰||2||100,0%||9||DEN2||7,824||0|
|32||AUT1 🇦🇹||Fußball-Bundesliga||AUT 🇦🇹||2||50,0%||2||AUT1||7,673||0|
|33||ESP2 🇪🇸||LaLiga2||ESP 🇪🇸||2||50,0%||42||esp2||7,407||0|
|34||GRE2 🇬🇷||Ελληνική Σούπερ Λίγκα 2||GRE 🇬🇷||1||100,0%||3||GRE2||4,620||0|
|35||FRA2 🇫🇷||Ligue 2||FRA 🇫🇷||1||100,0%||30||FRA2||4,498||0|
|36||SWE2 🇸🇪||Superettan||SWE 🇸🇪||1||0,0%||8||SWE2||4,087||0|
|37||NOR1 🇳🇴||Eliteserien||NOR 🇳🇴||1||0,0%||1||NOR1||3,912||0|
|38||SRB1 🇷🇸||Суперлига Србије||SRB 🇷🇸||1||0,0%||1||SRB1||3,573||0|
|39||FIN1 🇫🇮||Veikkausliiga||FIN 🇫🇮||1||100,0%||1||FIN1||3,080||0|
|40||MKD1 🇲🇰||First Macedonian Football League||MKD 🇲🇰||3||33,3%||3||mkd1||3,075||0|
|41||BIH1 🇧🇦||Premier League BH||BIH 🇧🇦||1||0,0%||1||BIH1||2,050||0|
|42||ALB1 🇦🇱||Kategoria Superiore||ALB 🇦🇱||1||100,0%||1||ALB1||2,050||0|
|43||FRA3 🇫🇷||Championnat National||FRA 🇫🇷||1||100,0%||30||FRA3||2,050||0|
- league (desktop) a name of the football league where the club plays the games / (mobile) a short name of the country, the number presenting the league level in the country league system and emoji flag where the club plays the games / the reference club is a club for which the player last played a competitive match prior to the tournament
- country (desktop) flag of a country of the football league; in a case when other then domestic clubs participate in the league, there is the other small flag in the corner of the flag image
- division the short name of the country of the league, where the club plays the games and the number presenting the league level in the country league system;
- players number of players from the league called up to the squads on EURO 2020
- active percentage of players from the league participated in the matches of EURO 2020 (regardless of the number of minutes)
- all divisions number of players from all leagues (divisions) from the same country called up to the squads on EURO 2020
- pts points assigned according to the KA Algorithm (see below)
- goals goals scored by players from the certain league
Ranking of players who have the greatest impact for the results of EURO 2020 matches. Data of all players EURO 2020.
Clubs Impact Ranking EURO 2020. The ranking shows what is the impact of clubs for the results of the EURO
Player representation by country of leagues & divisions on EURO 2020. Foreigners & domestic players.
Procedure of the KA Clubs Impact Ranking & the KA Leagues Impact Ranking
Rankings are based on the Primary Procedure AIF, which is used in the KA System. Points obtained in Rankings are taking into consideration in the KA Football Club Global Rating and the KA Football Leagues Global Rating.
In order to calculate the ranking points to be made the following calculation:
- Each national team is assigned points according to the following formula:
Wx1,5 + Dx0,5 + MPx05 + Gx0,1 + GDx0,01, where:
W – number of wins
D – number of draws
MP – number of matches played
G – number of goals scored
GD – difference between scored and lost goals.
- Outcome of the above calculation is called as BTS (Basic Team Score).
- The value of recalculated BTS is allocated to every player from the national team.
- The recalculation of BTS is making by applying following formula: BTS + BTS x PTC, when PTC means the Pitch Time Coefficient.
- PTC is the relation of minutes played by the player to minutes played by the team; additional time is omitted.
- PTC shall not be lower then the relation of the country (national team) score in the last published Country Football Reputability Ranking (CFRI Ranking) to the double score of the country which ranks first in the CFRI Ranking.
Particular rules of the Clubs Impact Ranking
- The sum of points (recalculated BTS) assigned to all players from the one club is the point value of the club in the Ranking.
- In a case when the country of national team is the same as country of the club, the points are divided by two.
Particular rules of the Leagues Impact Ranking
- The sum of points (recalculated BTS) assigned to all players from the one football league is the point value of the league in the Ranking.
- The league means the league (division), where the club of the player plays the games having regard to the league level in the country league system; if there is a break between the seasons, the relegated club is assigned to a lower league, and the club that was promoted to a higher league.
- In a case when the country of national team is the same as country of the league, the points are divided by two.
- In a case when more than one league (division) from the same country are represented in the EURO 2020, the upper level league receives points from players not only from that league, but also from lower division or divisions.
Rules for linking players & clubs to the Ranking
- The reference club is the club for which the player last played a competitive match prior to the tournament.
- Squad list (max 26 players) valid on the 1st match of the team, is having into consideration in the Ranking.
- When a player is withdrew after the 1st match and not replaced, he is still recognized as a member of the team.
- When a player is withdrew after the 1st match and will be replaced, players (both the replaced player and the substitute player) are assigned points with relation to matches when they have been members of the team.
- Each national team is assigned points according to the following formula: